Twin beds in XL Sea Terrace ..and two CPAP machines

Lookn4Sun

My sister and I are thinking of booking an XL Sea Terrace, and asking for it to be made into two twins.

We watched a youtube review of how the twin beds work in a XL Sea Terrace, and while the heads next to each other aren't ideal... we're more concerned since we both have cpap machines, with the associated tubes, machines, plugs, etc. 

Is there any way to fit two cpap machines in the L shaped twin bed setup? 

Thanks.

You can put the feet next to each other and a head at each end.  We had an outlet on each side of the bed with a US plug and 2 USB ports.  Plugging in shouldn't be a problem.  I don't know if your cord would reach from the wall to the end of the bed that pokes out into the room (like a normal bed would) if that person's head was at the end toward the end rather than the normal toward the wall.  You could also watch for a "no single supplement" deal and each get a room.  IF they run the sale for your date, your cruise costs would be the same but you'd double the space and any "per cabin" perks.  Of course, prices could change between now and when they have the sale IF it is offered for your dates.

Edited by cantgetin
  • Like 1