Discount for past cruisers?

HarleyGirl

I'm sure this has been addressed but I can't seem to find it right now. If you have been on a cruise, then book another, do you get a past-cruisers discount? I'm not talking about those who have cruised 10-15 times. I'm going on my first cruise this year and thinking about going ahead and scheduling one for next year. Thanks for the info!

They do offer past guest rates. You will have to call you PVP to find out if the discount is offered for the sialing you are looking into. There are alwyas more that what is offered online. My 9/25 sailing was not listed anywhere and I called up for pricing and told them I was a past guest and they added in the discount. It's best to call when they are offering upgrades as well (we got a 2 category upgrade along with the PG discount)

I'm sure this has been addressed but I can't seem to find it right now. If you have been on a cruise, then book another, do you get a past-cruisers discount? I'm not talking about those who have cruised 10-15 times. I'm going on my first cruise this year and thinking about going ahead and scheduling one for next year. Thanks for the info!

I dont think you can get the Past Guest discount, because you will not have a past guest number assigned until after you go on your first cruise. You could go ahead and book the cruise and have the discount applied once you do have your number. The only problem with doing that is not all cruises qualify for the Past Guest discount or there are limited number of cabins assigned and none may be available.

Dave

Archived