Things to do near the pier (mobility issues)?

PixieMom3

We are on NCL Encore in November and will be here from 6am-1pm. A few in our party have mobility issues so I’m wondering if there are things to do right near we get off the ship.  There is always the option of a cruise excursion but if there are things to see/do without that we would prefer that.  Thanks in advance.  

if interested in an island tour there is info in this thread on both shared and private options…

There are shops of course, and Pusser’s Road Town Pub is a nice spot for a bite and some shopping.

J.R. O’Neal Botanical Gardens is 2km from the pier, we’ve never been but if interested you could look into that. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/1/2023 at 12:46 PM, PixieMom3 said:

We are on NCL Encore in November and will be here from 6am-1pm. A few in our party have mobility issues so I’m wondering if there are things to do right near we get off the ship.  There is always the option of a cruise excursion but if there are things to see/do without that we would prefer that.  Thanks in advance.  

There’s a nice shopping area, very simple, laid back, low pressure right after the wander along quite a long pier. Nice outdoor patios for coffee, drinks, and wifi. We’ve done this twice. You can make it all, slowly, a couple of hours. Now we’re ready for a tour maybe by cab. Trouble is I couldn’t find any at the end of the main drag. They must have their own spot.