Museum of Junkanoo at Cruise Port

JenP

• 4 weeks later...

We went here this past October. I know this is an old feed but we wanted to review our experience so others won't make the same mistake! We went here thinking we would see lots of things and take our time walking through. We paid $18 a person and as a bonus you get a piece of paper to access wifi and get a log in and password to use for an hour. When we went through there was only 2 rooms! It is extremely small and not a lot to see! We were done in less than 2 minutes. Then when we tried to use the internet, it never worked! It was a complete waste of money and time!!! We do not recommend going here at all!

1 hour ago, Mannardh06 said:

We went here this past October. I know this is an old feed but we wanted to review our experience so others won't make the same mistake! We went here thinking we would see lots of things and take our time walking through. We paid $18 a person and as a bonus you get a piece of paper to access wifi and get a log in and password to use for an hour. When we went through there was only 2 rooms! It is extremely small and not a lot to see! We were done in less than 2 minutes. Then when we tried to use the internet, it never worked! It was a complete waste of money and time!!! We do not recommend going here at all!

Thanks. Think I'm going to skip this one! 

On 11/3/2023 at 9:25 AM, Mannardh06 said:

Yes, thanks for the information.  We will be skipping it as well.