drink package and family attire

angpia

Need some info from anyone that may be able to help please.   We are a large party of 19 going on cruise in December.  we are all getting the drink package but there are a few in our group that like to splurge more and purchase things like the bottle of dom or similar.  is this going to be allowed with the drink package?  I was under the impression that no additional purchases of alcohol were permitted but I wanted to check and see if anyone has experience with this. 

Also we are looking to purchase group tshirts for something for day one.  we have never done this before and never sailed with such a big group so I have been looking online blindly - was wondering if anyone has experience with anyone in particular to order these type items or recommendations.  

Thank you so much

Angela

• Like 1

You can order additional bottles of wine at a discounted price (25% off) if you are on the Cheers program.  I did purchase a bottle of Dom in the steakhouse on our last Carribean cruise in February so speaking from experience. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, angpia said:

That is great news.  Thank you.  does it count against the cheers program tho? how does that work?

Bottles are not figured in to your Cheers program because they are not included.

• Like 1

Enjoy your cruise! 🙂 

CHEERS! INCLUDES:

• All spirits (including cocktails), as well as beer and wine by the glass with a $20.00 or lower menu price 
  • Sodas, Zero-Proof frozen cocktails, energy drinks, specialty coffee, hot tea, 500ml bottled water and other non-alcoholic bottled beverages
  • Packaged water in the Dining Room and Specialty Restaurants
  • 25% discount off the menu price for any spirit or wine by the glass above $20.00
  • 25% discount off the menu price for wine and champagne by the bottle
  • 25% discount off beverage seminars and classes

EDITED TO ADD:

If anyone in your party has a Cricut or similar vinyl cutter, have them hook y'all up with matching t-shirts. Much cheaper to make yourself if you have the set up! I'm making 2 for my husband & me for our upcoming cruise, but haven't decided what design I'm going to go with. Good luck to you tho, whichever route you go! 🙂

Edited by MommyCrankyPants
  • Like 2

If your group hasn’t already done so, the price for the Cheers package is going up effective December 1 on cruises 5 days or less.  You can purchase at the old price until October 9th. There’s a couple of posts about it already. The increase is $10 more per person.

• Like 1