Ordering a Birthday Cake

jkneern

We are celebrating a few Birthdays on our upcoming cruise.  I noticed with our status match we can get a birthday cake free.  I tried ordering online but there is a charge. Has anyone ordered one before?  I know they sing to everyone if it’s their birthday but would really like a cake for my grandson. thanks

If your grandson is having a birthday and is gold or Diamond member, you will not have to order him a cake, it will appear on his birthday.  At least, it did for me.  If he is not gold or Diamond, you will have to make other arrangements for the cake.  EM

13 hours ago, Essiesmom said:

If your grandson is having a birthday and is gold or Diamond member, you will not have to order him a cake, it will appear on his birthday.  At least, it did for me. 

.... in the Main Dining Room (Seaside 9/10-9/14)(Gold level). I have no experience with Yacht Club, but did receive a Very nice birthday cake in the MDR (without asking). It was big enough to share with others. In fact I shared with other tables that had kids and we all enjoyed it!

(I did sign a form the next evening to note that I had received it)

b-day cake.jpg

Edited by wikoffclan