Puerto Vallarta - tours available at port?

StartrainDD

I admit that at this point I am frustrated by this port.  We've been there before but it has been many years.  I wrote to two companies that offer tours (Wildlife connection and Vallarta Nature Trips) and they are both non-responsive.  We begin our travels in just two days, but I have been working on this for literally months.

Does anyone know if snorkeling type of tours are available at the dock?  If it makes a difference, we are scheduled for Sunday October 15.

Thank you all!

I do know that there is a company selling tours as you walk off the ship.  It is within the port area.  The last two cruises we have been on, we booked a city type of tour both times.  Dec. 2022 it was $35 each and 4 hours.  I wish I would have brought home some information about what else they offered so I could make a plan for this year's trip.  I can't remember the name of the business. 

It is Mexico!  You will be approached by tour salesmen as you leave the ship! Even before you get to the “duty free shops.”

I don’t know if they have snorkeling.  Snorkeling in the Mex Riv is NOT as good as snorkeling in the Caribbean.