Princess ocean medallion app

Cruise frenzy

Does anyone have an email address for the ocean medallion team to correct an issue with my information?  The only email address I have is askoceanmedallion@carnival.com.  

I haven’t received an answer from my inquiry.  It’s been over a month.  Appreciate any help.  Thank you.

26 minutes ago, Cruise frenzy said:

Does anyone have an email address for the ocean medallion team to correct an issue with my information?  The only email address I have is askoceanmedallion@carnival.com.  

I haven’t received an answer from my inquiry.  It’s been over a month.  Appreciate any help.  Thank you.

There is an Ocean Ready prompt on the phone line, they will either help or write up a ticket for you.

The other email I have is:

A360ad7@carnival.com

Make sure to tell them you’ve been trying to get help.

List:

Full name

Ship and sail date

Booking no.

Exactly what your errors and issues are with your booking or the App.

If it’s information on the website with your account, then PCL agent or chat may be able to help.

Edited by PacnGoNow
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sure appreciate the replies.  When I try to make dining reservations for a future cruise, it shows the wrong booking number and tells me “we could not find any reservations, check back later”. Cruise is in February.  

Also, for a cruise in April, only sharing tables are available, no private tables.

Thanks for your replies.

10 minutes ago, Cruise frenzy said:

Sure appreciate the replies.  When I try to make dining reservations for a future cruise, it shows the wrong booking number and tells me “we could not find any reservations, check back later”. Cruise is in February.  

Also, for a cruise in April, only sharing tables are available, no private tables.

Thanks for your replies.

Does your Feb cruise show correctly on the website?

If it does, use the website version of the App, sign in using your booking number and then try DMW on there.

Sign into cruise personalizer and move down the page;

image.thumb.jpeg.9bbcb9e4325b58ebf1de0bf4fe14374c.jpeg

You can also..  refresh the downloaded App, delete the App and reinstall it. Then try again. Did you recently cancel and rebook cruises?

Edited by PacnGoNow
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1