Wonder - no variety fly on acts?

Hi,

We are looking forward to the variety of shows, comedy and live music on the Wonder of the Seas.

We are surprised to see that it seems like there are 3 shows + the ice show and diving show.  Does this mean there are no fly on acts such as a magician, ventriloquist, etc?  The variety act is sometimes nice to see mixed in.

How are the 3 production shows, given that none of them are a Broadway show?

Thank you.

Thanks.  On that note - is there a cover band (beatles, led zepplin, etc.) in music hall like there is on the Anthem (in addition to the house band performing)?

Or does this ship only have production shows and house bands - no fly on acts (cover bands, magician, etc)?  This would be surprising given that the Wonder is the newest and largest ship.

34 minutes ago, cusematt4 said:

Or does this ship only have production shows and house bands - no fly on acts (cover bands, magician, etc)?  This would be surprising given that the Wonder is the newest and largest ship.

Only production shows and in house bands.

EDIT to add... There are 3 shows in the main theater, the ice show, the aqua show, and then the adult comedy. That's 6 different shows. With port stops and everything else there is to do on the ship, that's a lot of entertainment for a 7-night cruise, IMO.

Now that I've already seen them all, I'm actually looking forward to future cruises when we will see comedy and maybe 1 or 2 we've already seen, and have more time to do random stuff at night.

Edited by OCSC Mike

I was on the Wonder, and they had 2 shows at the time, which were underwhelming. Now they've added the Enforcers 2,  which I would have no problem skipping. The ice show and the aqua show were teriffic.We also had a singer, house band, cover band, and comedians.

6 minutes ago, GTO-Girl said:

Was on the Wonder last month and the Country Crew Trio in the Mason Jar bar were terrific!!!  They are so good they were invited by the CEO to play on the President’s Cruise this past July out of Galveston!!

Agreed & I don’t even like country music.

• Like 1