Who is Currently On-Board the First-Ever Magic Castle™ Conjurer’s Cruise?

startedwithamouse

51 minutes ago, startedwithamouse said:

These are the magicians who are going to be behind “The Black Door” on the new Princess Sun ship!  They are practicing first!

🤣

• Haha 1

I've been fortunate to have gotten to go the Magic Castle 3 times.  It is truly an experience that can't be described.   The close up magic room is amazing, and you really cannot see how they do their tricks even sitting at the table.  This sounds like it would be a fun experience on a cruise, but nothing can match the atmosphere of the old Victorian mansion.  YMMV

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dreams_of_travel said:

I've been fortunate to have gotten to go the Magic Castle 3 times.  It is truly an experience that can't be described.   The close up magic room is amazing, and you really cannot see how they do their tricks even sitting at the table.  This sounds like it would be a fun experience on a cruise, but nothing can match the atmosphere of the old Victorian mansion.  YMMV

Did it include a meal service?

In November 2010, we did a Magic Castle theme cruise on Carnival Splendor (2 couples did the Magic portion while the third tagged along to cruise with us) One of the perks was an evening at the Magic Castle the night before embarkation. We had dinner in their restaurant, watched a stage show in their main theater and saw three different performers do "close up magic" in different rooms of the Castle. My friend is a member of the IBM (International Brotherhood of Magicians) and had been to the Castle and knew what to expect). This was an amazing, unforgettable experience.

As for the cruise itself, well, an engine room fire, power outage, and being stranded at sea made the cruise portion unforgettable for entirely different reasons. Man, do I have some stories.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...