Problem updating my info in my account on Regent website…

I am booked for my first cruise on Regent, scheduled Dec 2, 2023.  I have been trying to update my info on the Regent website and after 2 trials, I am getting the same message - the site is experiencing some technical problems, come back later.  Anybody else experiencing this problem? Thank you for your input.

Edited by cruise_loverinlaval

17 hours ago, cruise_loverinlaval said:

I am booked for my first cruise on Regent, scheduled Dec 2, 2023.  I have been trying to update my info on the Regent website and after 2 trials, I am getting the same message - the site is experiencing some technical problems, come back later.  Anybody else experiencing this problem? Thank you for your input.

What are you specifically trying to do? Add a booking to your account?

Just now, moogwan said:

Hello Mr. Moore, @Mike Moore I am having a similar problem. I’m trying to add a new booking but it tells me an error has occurred and to try again later. I’ve been trying for the past week.

Thank you

That is generally due to the last name in your web profile not matching the last name in your booking. Often times it’s something minor like a hyphenated last name or suffix. Please email me the details and we’ll take a look for you.

8 hours ago, cruise_loverinlaval said:

I am trying to add address, passeport info, emergency contact, I.e. manage my booking.

I had the same issues too. Wouldn’t accept my address or email. In the end I gave all the info to my travel agent and they did it.