t-shirt in the pool

MsKatee

You might want to consider buying a short sleeve or long sleeve rash guard. They are meant to be worn in the water (like for snorkeling). They cover you up and provide sun protection - t-shirts do not.

thanks...but I never heard of a rash guard...what do they look like?

You might want to consider buying a short sleeve or long sleeve rash guard. They are meant to be worn in the water (like for snorkeling). They cover you up and provide sun protection - t-shirts do not.

Hi

Just wondering if you can wear a t hirt in the pool on the Explorer. Just a guy that won't go barechested...Got my reasons.

Please let me know about this?

thanks

Good question ... my DH has psoriasis and this would be good to know

a nudist camp or something (and even then, you are not required to be sans clothing....)
Technically at many, you are! "Clothing optional" is truly that, but a naturalist haven typically doesn't allow clothing....

My husband always wears a wet suit vest or rash guard shirt when surfing (I tease him it's 'cause he's not very good and falls a lot and needs the protection--which is mostly true:rolleyes: ) I think he got his at a surf shop in Florida but they're easy to find online too. Nice thing is that a non-cotton fabric will dry MUCH quicker than a regular cotton t-shirt would.

where can I get one that will make me look like the guy in the picture? LOL

im with you. leave the shirt at home and give me the guy :D . i must live in the wrong area to have anyone that looks like that too choose from .

sorry, couldnt pass it up.

music

I've scoured the internet for UV-protective clothing and the best prices I could find were at Sungrubbies. In fact, I just ordered two rashguard shirts from them yesterday. They shipped the very same day!

http://www.sungrubbies.com/RashguardLongSolid.htm

The link will take you to the rashguard line, but there are lots of other interesting items available.

Well, on my recent cruise...there was an old man running around in a speedo, and it looked like he was smuggling chapstick! :D I would have been more than happy if he had swam with his bed comforter wrapped around him! I'm sure your t-shirt will not be noticed, muchless against the rules.

Plus, they don't get weighted down like t-shirts do!

D.

Well, on my recent cruise...there was an old man running around in a speedo, and it looked like he was smuggling chapstick! :D I would have been more than happy if he had swam with his bed comforter wrapped around him! I'm sure your t-shirt will not be noticed, muchless against the rules.

that is too funny!!

Archived