Dining Packages

Hello all,

We are just under 90 days away from our next cruise on Vision out of Baltimore.   I've been checking for a quite a while to book one of the dining packages.  Preferably the 3 night package.    It's been several months and there haven't been any packages in the cruise planner.  I thought perhaps that maybe something would show up about 90 days out.  Still nothing.

Does anyone know if the dining packages have been discontinued or are just not available on Vision for a 13 night cruise?  @Ourusualbeach  Would you possibly have information regarding the dining packages?

Thanks for any input.

Edited by ValerieJo

25 minutes ago, ValerieJo said:

Hello all,

We are just under 90 days away from our next cruise on Vision out of Baltimore.   I've been checking for a quite a while to book one of the dining packages.  Preferably the 3 night package.    It's been several months and there haven't been any packages in the cruise planner.  I thought perhaps that maybe something would show up about 90 days out.  Still nothing.

Does anyone know if the dining packages have been discontinued or are just not available on Vision for a 13 night cruise?  @Ourusualbeach  Would you possibly have information regarding the dining packages?

Thanks for any input.

I just finished updating my UDP info for all my cruises that I might want to buy it for, and you are correct.  The Vision 13 night on 1/6/24 that I have booked does not show the UDP.  Keep checking, but the Vision is late, as I had the info for cruises out to September of 2024.

• Thanks 1

On 10/9/2023 at 1:22 PM, ValerieJo said:

Hello all,

Thanks for any input.

Good question. I am 90 days out for B2B on Jan 18th. The packages are not good right now; $253 for dinner only in the 5 day leg of journey. Normally, my sister and I wait until about a month before and book, which should include lunch. 
Sadly, the AP never addresses these things. 

• Like 1