Nuku Hiva - Temarama Tours?

YoPhilly

Yes, we used them this past March....I don't know how to word this to be politically correct so please don't be offended....the operator overbooked his capabilities --- was asking at the tender port for people with pick-up trucks with seating in the bed if they were willing to transport cruisers.  Our driver happened to end up being the operator's father, which was fine.  Hubby & I needed to be seated inside the truck due to his new knee replacement & my temperamental back so the other occupants rotated thru the truck....the last couple who rode with us started speaking to the driver in French (when the 3 of them did speak English) & he responded in kind which left us out of the loop as to what was being said or described.  The scenery was beautiful.  If you can, maybe go on Trip Advisor & see if you can find another provider.

Enjoy your cruise!

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2024 at 1:35 PM, Tom Sandra said:

@YoPhilly Did you find another tour operator for Nuku Hiva? Any recommendations or advice? We'll be there in July on PG.

@57redbird THANK YOU for this info!! I had reached out to him yesterday (no response yet), so your feedback is timely for me.

Our cruise ended up skipping Nuku Hiva, so I can't help you with that.

• Thanks 1