Barbados Airport Lounge booking.

mklions

Just a thought,

We are flying home from our Britannia cruise on 9th Feb next year and we are thinking of booking the lounge access at Barbados. Airport.

P&O always get you off the ship and to the airport extra early on disembarkation and maybe for a little extra comfort ( before our overnight flight) we should look to buy access into the lounge at Grantly Adam’s. 

Has anybody ever considered this as an option, and if so do they know the cost and the best place to book.?

Thanks,

mklions.

I have done this twice, its not too expensive and nice to have free food and drinks with decent wi-fi. I would certainly do it again

No need to book, we just turned up, quite a high throughput of travellers so no problem with seating

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, mklions said:

Just a thought,

We are flying home from our Britannia cruise on 9th Feb next year and we are thinking of booking the lounge access at Barbados. Airport.

P&O always get you off the ship and to the airport extra early on disembarkation and maybe for a little extra comfort ( before our overnight flight) we should look to buy access into the lounge at Grantly Adam’s. 

Has anybody ever considered this as an option, and if so do they know the cost and the best place to book.?

Thanks,

mklions.

I thought I had already replied to this but I can't see my reply.  We've never found departures packed so we've never bothered with it and we've flown from Barbados many times.  You can book lounge on the day.  I'm flying back on 27 January and so can send an update.  Maybe best if you emailed me but I think it didn't publish my original reply as I included my email address and maybe that isn't allowed? I'll try and remember to log in to this string when I get back from our cruise - also on Britannia - you no doubt fly in when we fly out.  Do you know which airline you are flying with?

3 hours ago, ShelaghL said:

I thought I had already replied to this but I can't see my reply.  We've never found departures packed so we've never bothered with it and we've flown from Barbados many times.  You can book lounge on the day.  I'm flying back on 27 January and so can send an update.  Maybe best if you emailed me but I think it didn't publish my original reply as I included my email address and maybe that isn't allowed? I'll try and remember to log in to this string when I get back from our cruise - also on Britannia - you no doubt fly in when we fly out.  Do you know which airline you are flying with?

We are flying premium economy via Gatwick on TUI.

One problem we have is booking seats together, my wife will not travel ( nervous flyer) unless we are sitting next to each other and we cannot book seats until 14 weeks before our holiday.

In the past we have booked the seats at the time of booking, but this seems t have changed.

mklions

58 minutes ago, mklions said:

We are flying premium economy via Gatwick on TUI.

One problem we have is booking seats together, my wife will not travel ( nervous flyer) unless we are sitting next to each other and we cannot book seats until 14 weeks before our holiday.

In the past we have booked the seats at the time of booking, but this seems t have changed.

mklions

We've never been able to book seats at time of booking with P&O We've always had to wait. Been able to book at time of booking with Marella. The seat selector is playing up. P&O say they are working on it. I had an email on Friday saying I could book seats at 00.01 on the Saturday. I tried many times to get on the site but gave up at half past midnight.  I tried again at 05.40 and was successful but all the window seats had gone and only 2 lots of 2 seats together in the middle were left so booked one of those for me and husband we are in Premium. By the way all seats cost £45 each each way ie £180 for the 2 flights. Good luck.