Updated 6 day menu please!

helene109

34 minutes ago, helene109 said:

Hi just booked 6 day Vista for September and 6 day Mardi Gras for June! Trying to find the menus. It’s appreciated! Thanks again!

Hi @helene109🙂

Before you scroll down to view the new menu's, please read what it says above the menu's first. 

(Click Here) Carnival New Menus

💃🍹💃

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

How are the "No Sugar Added" desserts? I see the menu has Key Lime Pie one day, which I enjoy, but it's no sugar added. Which makes it sound like it could be unpleasantly tart with no sugar. Are the "no sugar added" desserts good enough that even people who aren't restricting their sugar would still enjoy them?

26 minutes ago, Earthworm Jim said:

How are the "No Sugar Added" desserts? I see the menu has Key Lime Pie one day, which I enjoy, but it's no sugar added. Which makes it sound like it could be unpleasantly tart with no sugar. Are the "no sugar added" desserts good enough that even people who aren't restricting their sugar would still enjoy them?

Hi, I would ask it as a new topic, you will get more responses!

33 minutes ago, Earthworm Jim said:

Taste is very subjective but I will say that I do not enjoy any of Carnival's no sugar added desserts. In my opinion they're not really worth eating.

Edited by mz-s

2 hours ago, Earthworm Jim said:

I've enjoyed several of them. It doesn't mean they aren't sweet. Often a sugar substitute is used.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, helene109 said:

Hi just booked 6 day Vista for September and 6 day Mardi Gras for June! Trying to find the menus.

9 hours ago, ObstructedView2 said:

Hi @helene109🙂

(Click Here) Carnival New Menus

💃🍹💃

1 hour ago, helene109 said:

Since they were just changed 2 months ago, maybe they will be the same. 

Hi @helene109🙂

No worries for your two cruises in June & September 2024 at all. The probability of these new menus being the same, are extremely, extremely, extremely high. There's still a handful of ships that didn't even roll them out yet, LOL! They'll get them this month, next month, December & in the beginning of 2024. Take a peek below.

20231011-214249.jpg

💃🍹💃

Edited by ObstructedView2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, helene109 said:

Since they were just changed 2 months ago, maybe they will be the same. 

Since the new menus were announced, there have been several changes. I'm still waiting for the return of the promised flat iron. Maybe by now it has made it?

Anyway, much of the menu should remain the same, but I would expect some changes. How significant the changes are depend on if one of your favorites is impacted or makes a return.

• Thanks 1