ISSUES WITH TENDERS ON VOYAGER

We are booked on Voyager next year and have one tender port. Have seen some facebook posts reporting issues with stopping at ports that require the use of ships own  tenders due to a problem with 2 of Voyagers tenders in need of repair.

Does anyone know if this issue is resolved please?

Also if anyone knows if Horta in the Azores ,a tender port ,provide the tenders or is it the ships that are used ?

Thanks

8 hours ago, Welshcumbria said:

We are booked on Voyager next year and have one tender port. Have seen some facebook posts reporting issues with stopping at ports that require the use of ships own  tenders due to a problem with 2 of Voyagers tenders in need of repair.

Does anyone know if this issue is resolved please?

Also if anyone knows if Horta in the Azores ,a tender port ,provide the tenders or is it the ships that are used ?

Thanks

The ships lifeboats are used for tenders so any problems with them would be fixed pretty quickly I would imagine.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, so,ton saint said:

If Voyagers life boats were unseaworthy x2 she would loose 300 Paxs strait away and i dont think Marella would like that, but hey you cant pick up a life boat of the top shelf.

Hi Howard hope all well with you. Long while ago on Destiny they started to weld a lifeboat outside our cabin, I asked to see the safety officer, stating issues with welding at sea and an unusable lifeboat, he refused to see me! They did however refund us.😖

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Pensioncruiser said:

Hi Howard hope all well with you. Long while ago on Destiny they started to weld a lifeboat outside our cabin, I asked to see the safety officer, stating issues with welding at sea and an unusable lifeboat, he refused to see me! They did however refund us.😖

Hi  Roger hope you are both well, going back to life boats Britannia got caught up in that storm in Majorca and lost two, having broke her mooring lines and blew her into a tanker, health and safety they had to fly passengers home. not enough life boats to go round.

• Like 1