Asia 2025

Starburst 21

The Coral is doing a 32 day Asia voyage, Singapore to LA, in October of 2024.  Ports are Thailand, Vietnam, Taipei, Hong Kong, Japan and Hawaii.  We booked it as soon as it became available.

Who knows if they will repeat the itinerary in 2025? 🤷‍♂️

Just now, LACruiser88 said:

The Coral is doing a 32 day Asia voyage, Singapore to LA, in October of 2024.  Ports are Thailand, Vietnam, Taipei, Hong Kong, Japan and Hawaii.  We booked it as soon as it became available.

Who knows if they will repeat the itinerary in 2025? 🤷‍♂️

So glad I saw your post.   We are going to cancel our two back to back Diamond Princess trips in Feb. and March and book this one.   Love the one way flight and it's a few dollars cheaper.   Yes  more sea days but fine with us.     🙂

Joe

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, waltd said:

So glad I saw your post.   We are going to cancel our two back to back Diamond Princess trips in Feb. and March and book this one.   Love the one way flight and it's a few dollars cheaper.   Yes  more sea days but fine with us.     🙂

Joe

Looking forward to meeting you on the Coral! 🙂  

Btw, I started a roll call for the cruise.

Edited by LACruiser88

On 10/14/2023 at 1:31 PM, aussiecruiser275 said:

... depends though if princess decide to get rid of any further ships after the Sun / Star come into service . 

Just looked at the Princess website. Neither the Grand nor Diamond are scheduled after August '25, at the moment.

I was particularly interested in cruises departing from Singapore during January, February or March 2025 this is not that far off in terms of booking cruises.  Nothing is listed and also nothing showing on port schedule websites so I assume Princess won't be basing a ship in Asia during early 2025.  Just for reference, Cunard, HAL and Celebrity all have multi listings available for these dates.