What to fo in bermuda in February

Grandmafreddie

1 hour ago, Grandmafreddie said:

hi all going on getaway feb 26 2924 and it stops in bermuda. Im sure weather will bw cool. Any suggestions what to do there. Arrives 7am departs 3pm

You will want to check out the Bermuda Port of Call board, which is where this thread will likely get moved anyway: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/118-bermuda/

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, itsnotjustme said:

If these are offered in Feb, snorkel (either shipwrecks, or reef and rays)

Take the free NCL Ferry to St George and walk to St Catherine's Castle (verify it is open)

Doubtfull any snorkeling offered in February. Those type of excusrion operaters leave for warm climates in the winter. People would need a wet suit to dive or snorke then in Bermudal.

You ust mean Fort St. Catherine. There are no castles in Bermuda. The Fort is not open every day in the winter so calling to verify is a good idea. 

Touring the island and golf are good winter activities in February.

On 10/15/2023 at 7:59 PM, itsnotjustme said:

Take the free NCL Ferry to St George and walk to St Catherine's Castle (verify it is open)

Has anyone been to Bermuda in winter on a one-day port call on NCL and can confirm whether or not the free ferry runs?

I know the Orange Line (the paid ferry) does not run to St George's over the winter.

Just now, AndyCapn said:

Has anyone been to Bermuda in winter on a one-day port call on NCL and can confirm whether or not the free ferry runs?

I know the Orange Line (the paid ferry) does not run to St George's over the winter.

I have not been to Bermuda in the winter but NCL has been running their free ferry in the winter. Passengers, have confirmed it.  I have seen it on the Bermuda port cam and I have tracked the ferries on the MarineTraffic app.

• Thanks 1