Any experience with Riverside Ravel

GetOnTheWater

I am looking at Riverside Luxury Cruises for a river trip next year on the Ravel. They are a new cruise line and there are very few reviews or feedback on what they were like. Almost everything I have seen has been about the Riverside Mozart which is a very different ship. Is there anyone here who has had experience with the Riverside Ravel? How was the ship and the excursions they offered? Thanks

The ship is going to be amazing because it was a former Crystal ship. I don't think the Ravel is sailing right now, so there won't be any reports. I had toured one of the other Crystal ships when on the Mozart - I don't remember which one. Hopefully, Riverside can give you a good feeling for the tours.

Edited by Coral

20 minutes ago, Coral said:

The ship is going to be amazing because it was a former Crystal ship. I don't think the Ravel is sailing right now, so there won't be any reports. I had toured one of the other Crystal ships when on the Mozart - I don't remember which one. Hopefully, Riverside can give you a good feeling for the tours.

The Ravel started sailing between Lyon and Avignon France in August so has had a couple of months of travel. I have been trying to get info from Riverside on the excursions they offer without any luck. Their web site lists excursions for the routes for the Mozart and Debussy but no info for Ravel.

10 minutes ago, GetOnTheWater said:

The Ravel started sailing between Lyon and Avignon France in August so has had a couple of months of travel. I have been trying to get info from Riverside on the excursions they offer without any luck. Their web site lists excursions for the routes for the Mozart and Debussy but no info for Ravel.

Thanks for the correction.