Regal Princess

First, my apologies.  I have tried to get the answers from Princess to no avail.

Does Regal Princess have a complimentary adult pool?

If you book a Reserve Collection suite on Regal Princess do they have a private pool or outside area?  What about a lounge for that class of cabin?  Is the dining the same menu/kitchen as other cabins or is it elevated?

Do they have pickleball?  I think they do but I thought I would double check.

Any other thoughts would be welcome.

Thank you!

18 minutes ago, 9876 said:

First, my apologies.  I have tried to get the answers from Princess to no avail.

Does Regal Princess have a complimentary adult pool? Yes

If you book a Reserve Collection suite on Regal Princess do they have a private pool or outside area? No What about a lounge for that class of cabin? No  Is the dining the same menu/kitchen as other cabins same or is it elevated?

Do they have pickleball?  Yes I think they do but I thought I would double check.

Any other thoughts would be welcome.

Thank you!

answers in red

Edited by chrysalis

Yes, the pools are for everyone.  Reserve Class  mini suites are identical to regular minis, except for the far forward cabins on Lido and Marina, which have huge balconies.  Reserve Class offers a small, separate area of the MDR with the same menus, but with a daily special nor offered in the MDR.  Same kitchen as MDR. No reservations are necessary, so arrive when you are ready.  Service may be a touch elevated.  No separate lounge, either.  There is nothing else offered for Reserve Class guests.  If you want special treatment with a more upscale experience, you would need to book a full suite, not a mini suite.