Change to a Flight by Celebrity

emdmistycc

Can I make a change to a reservation made by Flights by Celebrity?

My trip is not until next April.  I have found a better price with a different airline.

Thanks in advance for any help.  I have not yet made an inquiry with Flights by Celebrity.

Elaine

Thanks to all that responded to my question.

I called today and cancelled my original flight and rebooked on a different airline.  I also changed from business class to premium economy and saved a big chunk of change 💰💵💸 !  The person was extremely helpful and also helped me choose seats.  A great experience today with a flights by Celebrity.

Elaine

49 minutes ago, emdmistycc said:

Thanks to all that responded to my question.

I called today and cancelled my original flight and rebooked on a different airline.  I also changed from business class to premium economy and saved a big chunk of change 💰💵💸 !  The person was extremely helpful and also helped me choose seats.  A great experience today with a flights by Celebrity.

Elaine

Glad it worked out.  The answer is it depends on the rules of the fare you booked.

This is one that I am looking at for next May from AMS to BWI.  The top one is Jetblue and as soon as it booked change fees would apply.  The bottom one is Iceland Air and it has the risk free symbol.  Risk free* flights let you cancel or make changes without a fee up until final payment is made.  Once final payment is due changes would incur a change fee.  

flights.PNG