Mid voyage or Post cruise land excursions

peace out

Has anyone done any mid-voyage or post cruise land excursions with silver Seas?  We are booked on their Angkor Wat and Walls and Warrior trips in March 2024 and I’m wondering how smoothly these packages work and if they are well organized. Also, if the listed itineraries are really close to what they actually do.  Any experiences shared would be appreciated. Thank you.

3 hours ago, peace out said:

Has anyone done any mid-voyage or post cruise land excursions with silver Seas?  We are booked on their Angkor Wat and Walls and Warrior trips in March 2024 and I’m wondering how smoothly these packages work and if they are well organized. Also, if the listed itineraries are really close to what they actually do.  Any experiences shared would be appreciated. Thank you.

I did the Taj Mahal pre-cruise trip earlier this year. It was well organized and followed the described itinerary fully.  We stayed in the named hotels and every detail was taken care of.  I am sure you will enjoy your trips.

• Like 1

We were fortunate enough to take mid-voyage trips to Bhutan and to Bagan in 2016.   Both were amazing.   Well organized and itinerary as described.   These were obviously before the nasty and , even so, we would definitely do other mid-voyages if the price was reasonable.