Spa Selections

JJSunshine

11 minutes ago, JJSunshine said:

Does anyone know why there are only 3 selections for the spa on My Viking Journey?

Viking Venus November 14 Sailing

I was wondering the same.  I think there is a choice of 2 facials and Nordic Restart.  There are no massages offered.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JJSunshine said:

Are they all booked already?  Or we have to wait until we board?

Ours just opened today, so I'm sure it hasn't filled up.  A couple of cruises ago I wanted to book a manicure and that isn't offered on MVJ.  The spa person said to just book whatever is offered and then change it in person.  For example, you can book an 80 minute Nordic Restart and that would be the same amount of time needed for a manicure and pedicure.  Or you could book a 50 minute Hydrafacial, and that would be the same amount of time needed for a shorter Swedish Massage.

But I am surprised that there are no massages offered.  It's probably just a mistake and it will take them some time to correct it.  

• Thanks 1

There should be tons of choices - Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage, 50 and 90(?) minutes, different kinds of facials and body wraps and combinations of all of the above EVEN if times are fully booked.  Usually you click on a treatment then day to see times available.  If no times, then you know its fully booked.  The hair and nail treatments have never been on MVJ to see choices or book in advance.  Just go to Spa desk to find out. 

4 minutes ago, TayanaLorna said:

There should be tons of choices - Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage, 50 and 90(?) minutes, different kinds of facials and body wraps and combinations of all of the above EVEN if times are fully booked.  Usually you click on a treatment then day to see times available.  If no times, then you know its fully booked.  The hair and nail treatments have never been on MVJ to see choices or book in advance.  Just go to Spa desk to find out. 

OP is right, they aren't showing up on MVJ as they normally would.  I've checked a few times today and at the moment there are no massage choices.  Maybe they'll show up at a later date.  

6 minutes ago, millybess said:

OP is right, they aren't showing up on MVJ as they normally would.  I've checked a few times today and at the moment there are no massage choices.  Maybe they'll show up at a later date.  

And on cruises with sea days...massages...ooo la la.