Changing cabin occupants

PurpleMoonlight

Morning all.

I am taking the office staff and their families on a short cruse over new year. 6 cabins and 21 passengers in total.

It sadly looks as if one family (4 passengers) won't be able to make it due to illness, it's 50:50 at the moment I guess.

Will P&O allow me to redistribute the remaining passengers across the 6 cabins? I appreciate that each must have an adult.

Sounds like one for P&O to answer . When you get to Southampton ,if the family is a no show at check in the cabin may not be accessible .

I would ring P&O when you know who is going and take it from there .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PurpleMoonlight said:

Morning all.

I am taking the office staff and their families on a short cruse over new year. 6 cabins and 21 passengers in total.

It sadly looks as if one family (4 passengers) won't be able to make it due to illness, it's 50:50 at the moment I guess.

Will P&O allow me to redistribute the remaining passengers across the 6 cabins? I appreciate that each must have an adult.

I’m pleased that you’ve had confirmation that this would be possible and just wanted to say what a lovely gesture this is for your staff. I’d hazard an educated guess that you must be a very good boss to work for 👍

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PurpleMoonlight said:

Morning all.

Are there any vacancies in your office please? 🙂