Hotel Jazz Barcelona

cruisinqt

I just wanted to thank everyone here that recommended staying at Hotel Jazz in Barcelona. We are currently staying there and are quite impressed. It’s not very expensive and the location is perfect. We are about a 5 minute walk to La Catalunya and 7 minutes from Las Ramblas where all of the restaurants and shopping is. You can tell they’re the main hot spots to hang out at. The restaurant next door, Ramen Kasa, has some of the best ramen I’ve ever had. And there are amazing tapas bars and little grocery stores all over. And it’s just a 10 minute drive to the pier. The hotel itself is very nice with an amazing rooftop pool with beautiful views of the city. So thanks again for all of the recommendations, we are really enjoying our stay here. If anyone has any questions about the area feel free to ask. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, cruisinqt said:

I just wanted to thank everyone here that recommended staying at Hotel Jazz in Barcelona. We are currently staying there and are quite impressed. It’s not very expensive and the location is perfect. We are about a 5 minute walk to La Catalunya and 7 minutes from Las Ramblas where all of the restaurants and shopping is. You can tell they’re the main hot spots to hang out at. The restaurant next door, Ramen Kasa, has some of the best ramen I’ve ever had. And there are amazing tapas bars and little grocery stores all over. And it’s just a 10 minute drive to the pier. The hotel itself is very nice with an amazing rooftop pool with beautiful views of the city. So thanks again for all of the recommendations, we are really enjoying our stay here. If anyone has any questions about the area feel free to ask. 

Happy to hear the hotel is good as we will be there in November.  Did you happen to have breakfast included and is it good ?

35 minutes ago, nikel said:

Happy to hear the hotel is good as we will be there in November.  Did you happen to have breakfast included and is it good ?

It wasn’t the best I’ve ever had but it wasn’t the worst either, overall I’d say it was in the middle. It was good enough that I’d get it again. They had sausage, bacon, eggs, bread, bagels, croissants, muffins, cereal, yogurt, lunch meats (ham & turkey), sliced cheese, and several juices. I know there was more but that’s all I can recall right now. I made a bacon turkey Swiss breakfast sandwich on croissant that was pretty good. My husband liked it as well because the eggs were real (not fake) and everything had seasoning. 

1 hour ago, cruisinqt said:

It wasn’t the best I’ve ever had but it wasn’t the worst either, overall I’d say it was in the middle. It was good enough that I’d get it again. They had sausage, bacon, eggs, bread, bagels, croissants, muffins, cereal, yogurt, lunch meats (ham & turkey), sliced cheese, and several juices. I know there was more but that’s all I can recall right now. I made a bacon turkey Swiss breakfast sandwich on croissant that was pretty good. My husband liked it as well because the eggs were real (not fake) and everything had seasoning. 

Thank you, that's enough for me.  I hate searching for bkfst restaurants when I start my day.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...