Anyone sailing Seashore soon? Please check height requirements for me!

Mediterranean_Honeymooner

Hoping someone can help me by getting the height requirements for the Formula One racing simulator and Run the River raft simulator.  We learned on our last Meriviglia cruise that the ones listed on MSC’s website are NOT accurate.  The website listed the Formula One racer as having a 3’6” height requirement, so I pre-purchased the Fun Pass and then my daughter (either 4’4” or 4’5” at the time) was too short to ride, leading to lots of disappointment.  I wish I had thought to take a photo of what the height actually was, but I didn’t.  And I can’t find anything on Run the River.  Looking to know height requirement and if it is included on Fun Pass. Don’t want to pre-purchase the pass again and have a repeat.  So if anyone wouldn’t mind to check, I would greatly appreciate it!!!

Edited by Mediterranean_Honeymooner
  • Like 1

Somewhat unrelated just for reference for folks that stumble on this thread, we have sailed on both the Seashore (Western Med) and Seascape (Caribbean) and we found that there were different age requirements for the waterslides. Whereas my 5 year old could go on the racing slides on the Seascape, she was told she needed to be 7 to go on them on the Seashore.

Edited by peder

• 1 month later...