Booking Question

littlemoos

If we have three friends booking in one cabin will we need to book under one credit card or can we all book under our own credit card and do seperate bookings?  I'm not sure how it works as I've only cruised with my husband before.....  TIA!

Assuming you're booking through Carnival directly, one person will need to be responsible for paying for the cabin and everyone needs to pay them back on their own. But once you're onboard you can all have your own onboard spending accounts.

If you're booking through a TA, they may be able to arrange taking payment from each party individually but that would be up to the TA. We are unable to make recommendations for TAs on this site.

To expand on the previous answer - When you do online check-in 14 days before the cruise you're asked if you want to set up on-board spending accounts for each guest.  At this point you can connect a credit card to each individual.

Edited by groundloop
  • Like 2

On 10/23/2023 at 9:15 AM, mz-s said:

Assuming you're booking through Carnival directly, one person will need to be responsible for paying for the cabin and everyone needs to pay them back on their own. But once you're onboard you can all have your own onboard spending accounts.

If you're booking through a TA, they may be able to arrange taking payment from each party individually but that would be up to the TA. We are unable to make recommendations for TAs on this site.

When my best friend and I did a girls cruise last year, we were able to pay separately for our portion of the cabin through our Carnival PVP. 

On 10/23/2023 at 9:11 AM, littlemoos said:

If we have three friends booking in one cabin will we need to book under one credit card or can we all book under our own credit card and do seperate bookings?  I'm not sure how it works as I've only cruised with my husband before.....  TIA!

My best friend and I did a girls cruise last year. It was also my first time in a while traveling with someone other than my husband. But we didn't have any issues keeping things separate. We were able to book our cabin and pay for our portions separately through our Carnival PVP. 

When it comes time to do online check-in, one in your group can log in when it opens up (14 days prior to the cruise unless your a priority guest) and choose an arrival time - this will be your arrival window to the port for in-person check in. Once that's done, everyone can log in on their own and set up their own onboard account each using their own credit card/debit card or set up for a cash account. If you have any Onboard credit associated with your booking, that is usually split between the first two people on the booking. Guest Services may be able to split it out evenly between all three once you board. Otherwise, they can keep track and just manually work it out.