Flat Iron (Hair) for Europe

lakegirl16

Taking a cruise out of Barcelona in April.  Spending 3 nites in Barecelona precruise.  Has anyone purchased a dual voltage flat iron that works well on thick hair.  I've researched and am seeing a lot of them don't get hot enough to work properly.  I tried a couple of cordless flat irons and they didn't work well on my thick hair.  I've also read the suggestion to purchase when you are in Europe, I'd much rather have this figured out before I go.   Any advice is appreciated.

I bought a small dual voltage flat iron for my mom for when we travel and she loves it. It works fine on my very thick hair but I only maybe touch up a spot or two. I would stick with a corded unit.  The one I ordered was a no name brand off of Amazon so nothing fancy. She has not much hair since her side are undercut so the mini size works plenty well while we travel, she even uses it at home now.

go to El Cortes Ingles department store at the top of Las Ramblas and buy one if you must have one.

My travel mantra (and my hair stylist agrees) is to give my hair a vacation from all the heating and straightening and such.  😸