"Live"  Enchanted Princess, 26 Days, Nov 12th to Dec 8th, Barcelona to Ft Lauderdale (+ Madrid Pre-Cruise)

LACruiser88

14 minutes ago, StartrainDD said:

For any interested here is the link to my log/review of this cruise.  Until next time!

Princess Enchanted Princess Cruise Reviews (2023 UPDATED): Ratings of Princess Enchanted Princess (cruisecritic.com)

Ended a bit abruptly but most of your experiences sounded similar to ours on Princess (we were not on this cruise). I take a box (or 2) of Starbucks VIA instant coffee packs for the awful room service coffee. Simply twist off the lid, pour in one pack, swirl the urn around a bit, and the coffee will be at least drinkable. Coffee from the Coffee bar is not consistent either and you may want to do the same thing there. Don't quite understand why the coffee is so bad on Princess.

First night dining seems to have not improved by your account - and yes, prior reservations made before the cruise mean nothing; don't get me started! Always gets me riled up on Night 1, but things do tend to get better quickly.

Good to hear that the food in the MDR and elsewhere is good!

We're on the TC (StLW) as well, neighbor!

Thanks for the review and Happy Cruising!

On 12/5/2023 at 8:01 PM, LACruiser88 said:

You know the party is almost over when you return to your cabin and find this!  BUMMER!  😪

20231205_212518.thumb.jpg.848c2cdf4b16c14ff903db64fb2affca.jpg

Yeah!

If i had had internet during the cruise, I would have done things i forgot about, like the slot pull and LRC.  but i still had a great time, except for the day or two of bounce on the sea.

• Like 1