Aruba beach day

cruisin73

Our plan right now is to spend the day at the beach when we are in Aruba on December 5th.  We also plan to go to the dutch pancake house for breakfast before we head to the beach. This is our first time to Aruba  but we are thinking either Eagle beach or Palm beach. We enjoy a quiet beach but also like snorkeling. 

I'd love to hear your thoughts on which beach to go to . 

12 minutes ago, mrmj59 said:

Eagle beach and Palm beach are busy.

If you can go further out, the beaches are quieter - Baby Beach, Malmok Beach or Arashi Beach.

Malmok Beach best for snorkeling.

All beaches are great.

Thank you. Will check those other beaches out. 

• 1 month later...

My vote would be Baby Beach....not crowded, nobody selling stuff to you constantly. Couldn't have asked for a more chill day. Wasn't impressed with Palm Beach the times I've been there for what it's worth. We're going to give Eagle Beach a go here in a few days...fingers crossed

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2023 at 7:04 PM, cruiserbrianj said:

My vote would be Baby Beach....not crowded, nobody selling stuff to you constantly. Couldn't have asked for a more chill day. Wasn't impressed with Palm Beach the times I've been there for what it's worth. We're going to give Eagle Beach a go here in a few days...fingers crossed

We'll be in Aruba in August and are considering going to Eagle Beach. Love to hear how your visit there this trip was.

21 hours ago, SKSMIKE5 said:

We'll be in Aruba in August and are considering going to Eagle Beach. Love to hear how your visit there this trip was.

Ok, so of the 3 beaches I've been to in Aruba, I'd rank them Baby, Eagle and Palm. The beach and water at Eagle beach where we were (more on that) was beautiful. Nice wide beach with powdery sand and lovely blue water. Our taxi dropped us off just outside the Coco Loco beach bar/restaurant and that place left a sour taste in our mouth. One, place was packed because there isn't really anything else "close"...two, they lost our food order and that whole ordeal was probably 60 min....three, order a bucket of beer and they aren't twist offs. Ask for an opener and they were pretty rude saying they didn't have one. Note, they have some openers under the bar on the patio. Anyway, we enjoyed our day but next time we're going to request our driver to take us to the Amsterdan Manor where there is Passions Beach Bar and give that a go. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, cruiserbrianj said:

Anyway, we enjoyed our day but next time we're going to request our driver to take us to the Amsterdan Manor where there is Passions Beach Bar and give that a go. 

Is that still at Eagle Beach?