Carry on Coke cans!

MamaSaint

On 10/30/2023 at 11:12 PM, lcgvol said:

My brother in law is sailing with us in May next year. He drinks at least 6 TWO LITERS of Diet Coke every day. 

I love my Coke Zero and have recently reduced my intake from 4-6 cans per day down to 1 or less. Now your BIL 6 2L per day?  That is a total of 12000ml or 34 cans of Diet Coke(355ml) per day. That sure is a lot of aspartame for they "old guts".  My old body feels much better with my recent reduction.

Regards,

Kevin Reid

Edited by FRMPEI

On 11/6/2023 at 9:56 AM, LMHSRN said:

Nope

Has something changed?
We have never purchased a water package on a cruise, we have received it as a perk.

In the past water packages were available for delivery to room

We don't currently have a Celebrity Cruise booked - so I am not able to pull up under manage my cruise.

image.png

2 hours ago, Von & John said:

Has something changed?
We have never purchased a water package on a cruise, we have received it as a perk.

In the past water packages were available for delivery to room

We don't currently have a Celebrity Cruise booked - so I am not able to pull up under manage my cruise.

image.png

So, what is your question?

My answer was to the question if you could pre-order a water package.

You made a comment and it doesn't even effect you if you don't have a cruise booked with Celebrity.

What am I missing here?

1 hour ago, LMHSRN said:

So, what is your question?

My answer was to the question if you could pre-order a water package.

You made a comment and it doesn't even effect you if you don't have a cruise booked with Celebrity.

What am I missing here?

Your Nope response to Pushkin caught me by surprise.

I understood your Nope was stating you could not pre-order a water package for delivery to the cabin.

Simple - I asked if there was a change - as in the past you could pre-order water package for delivery to the cabin.

Edited by Von & John
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Von & John said:

Your Nope response to Pushkin caught me by surprise.

I understood your Nope was stating you could not pre-order a water package for delivery to the cabin.

Simple - I asked if there was a change - as in the past you could pre-order water package for delivery to the cabin.

That is correct.  You can not pre order water to be delivered to your cabin.

On 10/31/2023 at 6:48 AM, calicakes said:

wow, that is a lot of soda.  Does he ever get kidney stones?  One summer, I drank a coke zero every single day and had a kidney stone attack at the end of the summer.  I thought it might have happened because of the soda. 

Caffeine dehydrates you (per my urologist) which contributes to the formation of kidney stones.  

On 11/6/2023 at 2:07 PM, DawnontheRiviera said:

I would like to ask if it is only cans? I saw one travel site that says cans or "cartons" of soda, juice, or water no larger than standard 17 oz. What is a carton, is it like juice boxes? Are plastic bottles OK?

I'd like to know also. It's much more convenient to have a screw on a plastic soft drink bottle. Once a can if open, it will go quickly.