Carnival manage booking

Stryker50

Has anyone had this problem. I log in to my carnival acct. Go to mamaga booking, enter booking number, enter last name and it says booking combination not found, tried wife's name same thing. She logged in tried it and got right in. Does carnival not like me?

Edited by Stryker50
Misspelled word

• Stryker50 changed the title to Carnival manage booking

My thoughts.....

1) typo,

2) temporary website glitch. I know there were real challenges in the couple weeks after the IT reboot back in September. I think those are mostly ironed out.

Take 'some' comfort that the computer recognizes the cruise. Perhaps the problem is with how you are personally accounted for.

If it persists, absolutely call the 1-800 mother ship. That shouldn't happen and customer service should be able to get to the bottom of it.

Either that or she's taking her new boyfriend and is about to have a 'chat' with you! 😳🤣

Edited by jsglow

4 hours ago, Stryker50 said:

Has anyone had this problem. I log in to my carnival acct. Go to mamaga booking, enter booking number, enter last name and it says booking combination not found, tried wife's name same thing. She logged in tried it and got right in. Does carnival not like me?

4 hours ago, jsglow said:

My thoughts.....

1) typo,

2) temporary website glitch. I know there were real challenges in the couple weeks after the IT reboot back in September. I think those are mostly ironed out.

Take 'some' comfort that the computer recognizes the cruise. Perhaps the problem is with how you are personally accounted for.

If it persists, absolutely call the 1-800 mother ship. That shouldn't happen and customer service should be able to get to the bottom of it.

Either that or she's taking her new boyfriend and is about to have a 'chat' with you! 😳🤣

If you are using different computers to log on to Carnival, try a different browser from the one you are having the problem with. This sometimes work.

I've had several issues with "manage booking" and the upgrade fairy offering for me to upgrade the wrong room cabin type (despite my booking page showing correctly. I think we're seeing these issues from back when they took the whole site down for the site wide upgrade.

But I'll plug this-

-Make sure you clear all of your browsers cookies

-Try a different browser if that doesn't work

The issue may still persist, but it's worth a try to make sure your computer isn't just giving you an old version of what it stored.