Wifi for 4

traceytd

We are a family of four with the easy plus package which includes two devices one for each adult. Does anyone know how much it cost to add two children to access the Internet? (We would have 4 devices in all)

tks 

45 minutes ago, traceytd said:

We are a family of four with the easy plus package which includes two devices one for each adult. Does anyone know how much it cost to add two children to access the Internet? (We would have 4 devices in all)

tks 

You should be able to log into your MSC account on the web.  Once logged in you can go to 

Internet, Photo, and others

image.png.7b149ca7d404dba7f18105c79ba3b66f.png

And see prices for your cruise. 

Here is what I am showing for my upcoming 11-day cruise on Divina in February

image.thumb.png.75af14a9245abb564e081f223a948134.png

MSC uses individual devices versus persons to charge for internet.  Once a device connects to an account, only that device can be used on that account.  Unlike other cruise lines we have sailed, you cannot use one account for multiple devices using one device at a time.

Edited by DaKahuna
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, taylordg said:

If your phone allows it you can connect to the WiFi and then set up a WiFi hotspot so others can connect to the WiFi via your phone. This works with Google phones and possibly some other android based phones.

If you do this, just remember that the devices that are using your phone as their hotspot have to be in proximity to your phone for theirs to work. 

• Like 1

If you have 2 devices for each adult that is four devices or one per person in your party. My wife only had her phone. I had Phone, Tablet and Laptop. For the laptop I signed in under her account to assign the WiFi to that device. 

Just have one adult log their account on the child's device, there is no need to purchase more access unless you have more than four devices. 

1 hour ago, Brighton Line said:

If you have 2 devices for each adult that is four devices or one per person in your party. My wife only had her phone. I had Phone, Tablet and Laptop. For the laptop I signed in under her account to assign the WiFi to that device. 

Just have one adult log their account on the child's device, there is no need to purchase more access unless you have more than four devices. 

They did not say they had two devices per adults, they said "We are a family of four with the easy plus package which includes two devices one for each adult"  So to have WiFi for the children they would need to purchase WiFi for each. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Brighton Line said:

Thanks for the response but we only have 2 devices. We need 2 more 😊