Rock Star status

cheryl8503

41 minutes ago, cheryl8503 said:

Can I wait until we board and have our rock star agent book our restaurants and entertainment?

Yes, or you can contact shoreside and they will do the restaurants for you at 60 days out.  Your travel agent can also do it for you.  Entertainment has to wait till you are on board.  When you board, you will be taken to a reception in The Manor where your agent will do whatever you need (and you will be served bubbly).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You can but rockstar can book dining at 60 days out so you might wish to use that advantage to get the best 7pm sort of times more easily.

shows, classes and activities can only be booked onboard anyway,

Edited by jon81uk
  • Like 3

i wouldn't - one of the perks of RS suites is that you get a jump start on booking restaurants, and you also get a small heads up on booking onboard activities, as you're the first group of people that is able to connect to ship wifi onboard.

if there are any classes that are "must dos," you're better off jumping on the app and booking ASAP when you get onboard vs. waiting for your agent to make their way over to you.

the other thing that we usually used our agent for was to book spa appointments, but on my last miami voyage in october, they had a couple spa people roving in the RS area of the terminal that were able to book our appointments before we even got on the ship!!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, cheryl8503 said:

Can I wait until we board and have our rock star agent book our restaurants and entertainment?

Book your restaurants via the app as soon as you can.  Most of the good times will be gone by the time you board.  Full is full.

4 minutes ago, raphael360 said:

Book your restaurants via the app as soon as you can.  Most of the good times will be gone by the time you board.  Full is full.

They do hold back around half the reservations to be booked onboard only. But still better to try and get in early then can concentrate on booking everything else once onboard.

• Like 1

It’s been easy to move around a reservation when you board and when you are sailing. I just put reservations in around 7pm and move things around as needed. I would rather focus on getting the events I wanted to do booked rather than trying to do everything as soon as I board. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Fogcityca13 said:

It’s been easy to move around a reservation when you board and when you are sailing. I just put reservations in around 7pm and move things around as needed. I would rather focus on getting the events I wanted to do booked rather than trying to do everything as soon as I board. 

totally agree, and we've found that it is easier to move reservations than to start from scratch, whether in person or on the app!  In person, you can get things the aren't available on the app,  On the app, "Editing" is fewer clicks than a new reservation.

• Like 1

As others have mentioned, with bookings available 60 days in advance for the Rockstar cabins, take advantage of that 15 day head start over the rest of the Sailors. And if you work with a TA, send them your wish list of restaurants and they can book them for you or you can work with your shoreside services contact and get them to book the restaurants for you. 

• Like 1