Luggage forward

Spikehines

There are other luggage shippers, too.  I haven't used Luggage Forward since their courier failed to show up one disembarkation day in Seattle in 2018.  (Yeah, that was a ...memorable trip home.)

Indeed.  Pack like it's actually going UPS -- because it is (or FedEx or DHL or even USPS).  The "shippers" act as agents and organizers, sub-contracting the actual pickup, transportation, and delivery.

• Thanks 1

Don't pack anything with rechargeable batteries, it will be removed. It's pricy but you can't beat embarking after a 5 day pre cruise trip to find your shipped luggage right outside your cabin door waiting for you.

• Like 1

On 10/31/2023 at 11:41 AM, Snaefell3 said:

There are other luggage shippers, too.  I haven't used Luggage Forward since their courier failed to show up one disembarkation day in Seattle in 2018.  (Yeah, that was a ...memorable trip home.)

We used Luggage Forward on a land trip and shipped suitcases to our hotel in Scotland. It worked perfectly. We then used them to ship to our cruise in Seattle and that was great too.  However like you upon disembarking the agent was nowhere to be found.  I will say they promptly refunded that portion of the cost but it was certainly a hassle when we had planned for them to pick it up.