Celebrity November and Black Friday Event Flyer

mahdnc

8 hours ago, newtocruiseinblue said:

I was just going to say there…I use a travel advisor and she adds mine…

Well the email says to add the promo code "at checkout" and I know I take things literally most of the time, but that would seem to suggest to pretty much anyone that it gets added at the end of the booking, not beginning. But I found it. The fare was the exact same with or without the coupon, just $25 for each passenger was subtracted from the fare with the coupon. I'll take what I can get before fares go any higher. 

On 11/2/2023 at 6:42 AM, thebutlerdidit said:

OBC seems to have disappeared completely. Last year we got $200 OBC when we booked an 8 night and re-fared another 8-night.

I also believe that OBC from Celebrity was priced into the cruise fare.  It would be interesting to find out if people spend less because it is not included anymore.  I know that would be true for me, even though I receive some from my TA.  I am torn about booking a new cruise a year or two in advance because of all the changes they keep making.  What would my cruise look like that far in advance, as Celebrity has full reign over it.  I have a cruise in May with 2,400 OBC, the most I have ever received being in a sky suite.  I am still have three more cruises that were booked a long time ago, so reluctant to book another with Celebrity.  

20 hours ago, PH2 said:

Well the email says to add the promo code "at checkout" and I know I take things literally most of the time, but that would seem to suggest to pretty much anyone that it gets added at the end of the booking, not beginning. But I found it. The fare was the exact same with or without the coupon, just $25 for each passenger was subtracted from the fare with the coupon. I'll take what I can get before fares go any higher. 

Yes I was happy to see I didn’t have to wait until the “Black Friday” sale to apply the coupon. Thank you!