Magic Castle Conjurer's Cruise on Sun Princess

LadyGator97

13 minutes ago, LadyGator97 said:

Anyone do the recent Conjurer's cruise?  Did they have the regular shows on the ship and just add magic shows or were they all Magic shows and none of the normal cruise shows.  Looking at Sun Princess in November next year.  THanks! 

We just cruised on Discovery last month and it was the debut of it.  We had no idea when we booked it that it was a magic cruise.  Pretty much all the shows except for a few went along with that theme so we passed, not our thing.  The rest of the cruise was a typical Princess cruise.  It would have been nice to know before booking but we enjoyed the cruise and the beautiful ship and are returning this month to enjoy it again.  If you enjoy magic I would imagine it would be a great experience. 

Edited by Cruisintimer
Addition

7 minutes ago, Cruisintimer said:

We just cruised on Discovery last month and it was the debut of it.  We had no idea when we booked it that it was a magic cruise.  Pretty much all the shows except for a few went along with that theme so we passed, not our thing.  The rest of the cruise was a typical Princess cruise.  It would have been nice to know before booking but we enjoyed the cruise and the beautiful ship and are returning this month to enjoy it again.  If you enjoy magic I would imagine it would be a great experience. 

So, they still had the regular production shows plus Magic shows?  

10 minutes ago, LadyGator97 said:

So, they still had the regular production shows plus Magic shows?  

Predominately magic, I think two were not, a comedian and one other.  Like I stated previously there was no mention of it being a magic sailing when we booked and we were a bit dissapointed but it all worked out.  You can check the app when your sailing gets closer and check the my journey section and see what shows they list.  Maybe book under a refundable deposit and if it is not to your liking cancel?

We were on the Discovery during the Magic Cruise. We booked long before the Magic was announced. There were some magic activities for all passengers and some private events for those who booked through the special Magic phone number. We had the regular productions shows (Rock Opera and Spotlight Bar) plus magic shows. BTW the magic was the best we have ever seen. We live near Las Vegas and have seen many magicians. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, phoebe2m said:

We were on the Discovery during the Magic Cruise. We booked long before the Magic was announced. There were some magic activities for all passengers and some private events for those who booked through the special Magic phone number. We had the regular productions shows (Rock Opera and Spotlight Bar) plus magic shows. BTW the magic was the best we have ever seen. We live near Las Vegas and have seen many magicians. 

Glad you enjoyed it, we sure enjoyed the Discovery. 

• Like 1