alcohol

cruisinthemed

There's gotta be at least 100 threads here already about booze, scroll down to get all the info you could possibly want (or click the SEARCH button), and you'll have your answer.

For future reference, if you have questions about a specific cruiseline, you should always place them on the board here at cruise critic devoted to your line, for best answers.

Oh, and yes, you can take wine with you on pretty much all the cruiselines that I'm familiar with, but I haven't been on Norweigian, so check that board here, or check any of the lengthy booze threads here to be sure.

i am going on the norwegian jewel 7/16/06 out of barcelona, spain and have read in some of the critics reviews about the corking fees and was wanting to know if that means you can take on your own alcohol. does anyone know???

NCL's corkage fee applies to wine that you bring onboard. I believe they charge $15 per bottle. All other alcohol (beer and hard liquor) is subject to confiscation, to be returned at the end of the cruise.

Archived