drinks

ONEANNM

What cruise? Which line? Each one provides different amenities.

If you know which line you're taking, you might want to ask on the board here dedicated to that line, to get the most current info.

Good luck!

nitemare is correct, but you should not expect more than unsweetened iced tea and water-NON_BOTTLED-and regular coffee at meals. Some will also provide juice and sometimes lemonade-not freshly made tho.

keep on cruising

Robb

I really don't remember what Princess and RCI offer.

Included in your fare with CARNIVAL:

On Lido Deck: Juices, lemonade, fruitpunch, coffee, decaf, iced tea, hot water and tea bags, hot chocolate, ice water, all from self-serve dispensers.

In dining rooms: Iced tea, hot tea, coffee, juices, decaf, milk, skim milk, chocolate milk, and hot chocolate. You can also have complimentary espresso and cappuccino (dining room only, not Lido.)

From room service: Most of the above beverages.

The iced tea is always served unsweetened. (To us southerners, that's just downright uncivilized! Gotta have our 'swee-tea'.):D

Thank goodness it's served unsweetened. I finally found a place with ice tea in Berlin only to take a sip and realize it was really sweetened! Apparantly, they subscribe to the Southern ideal!

I've heard from people that didn't like the ice tea, but I loved it, especially when I added the good ice!

Sorry...should've clarified. They had the ice that's in the little balls and really soft so that you can eat it. Not like the big ice cubes that you make at home. Crushed ice isn't really the word but kind of like that.

Archived