swim with turtles

cruisin73

Has anyone done the swim with sea turtles excursion with Viator?  I'd like to know how it was and would you recommend it?  I'm assuming since it's only 4 hours we would still have time to do something after.  Maybe go to the beach or go shopping.

I'm back and the trip from curacao dreams was nice.  Fantastic pictures included! Only issue was that we had to wait like 15 minutes for some late people who booked thru trip advisor and they were told 10 am while booking direct with curacao dreams had 9 am which was the correct time and I think $10 cheaper so keep that in mind.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

We did a tour and swimming with turtles was one stop on the tour.  It wasn’t nearly as good as I expected.  It’s a small beach area but very, very rocky.  You need water shoes.  You just go out a short distance and there’s a man throwing chopped fish in the water to attract the turtles.  He takes tips, of course.  I saw a couple turtles.  Most in our group decided against getting in the water and just looked from the pier.