NEW Vegan Menu Pics from Mardi Gras

gopackgo21

We all have seen the updated vegan menu that carnival rolled out a month ago. One thing I didn’t know until we cruised a few weeks ago is that it’s an entire menu and is different everyday in the main dining room. 

We only ate in the dining room one night, and I had the Vegan Cesar and the Vegan Fish. Both were amazing and my husband had to ask the waiter for me to confirm the fish was fake because it tasted so real! Hubby isn’t a vegetarian and he finished off my “fish filets”. 

IMG_0602.jpeg

IMG_0603.jpeg

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, jerseygirlinAZ said:

Thanks for posting!

I had the vegan mushroom soup on Radiance last month and it was amazing.  They didn't have the menus posted though, printed or in the app.  

I didn’t even notice them in the app! I had to swipe on the regular menu and it takes you to the vegan. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, lasvegascruising said:

What is fake fish?

In a previous Vegan menu thread I posted some details about the "vegan salmon" that was being offered.  Basically, it is a plant-based product built up in such a way that it looks and feels, and apparently tastes, like fish.  I assume the method of cooking, and how much (seared outside vs fully cooked) affect the result, and maybe there are variations of the product depending on how you intend to cook it.

• Like 1

We were on the Miracle 15 days to Hawaii 10/14-10/29 and are vegan.  We ate in the MDR every dinner and most breakfasts.  I actually have pictures of all of the food we ate and was planning to put into a review just haven't gotten around to it yet!  Hopefully this weekend! 

I know it is very new so we were expecting some hiccups but we were only able to order off the vegan menu 4 or 5 nights out of 15 and we always still had to order the night before.  They said they did not have it the other nights and we had to try to pick off the regular menu things for them to "veganize". It seems like they maybe only have 7 nights of menus but we would have been happy just repeating those twice.

Overall we were happy with the food, a couple misses (one we are jokingly calling "birthday cake pasta" 😂) but nothing inedible.  The vegan breakfast menu is really where it is at though!  Huevos rancheros, breakfast sandwiches, omelets, bacon, sausage!  You have to order this the night before as well and breakfast service is a little slow as they don't put your order in until you get there (vs dinner where they know when you are coming).

• Like 1