Is The Executive Office Listining ?

CulverCityCruisers

8 minutes ago, the penguins said:

Seems odd that you started this thread by asking if anyone else was having these sorts of issues but you aren't then prepared to share X's response so we can all benefit.

I didn’t start the thread, I only pointed out that I received a reply in 10 minutes where others are not getting responses. While I won’t provide a direct quote most might understand that the corporate koolaid related to reduced butler services has not changed.

i was the asked to share a little more on my note and the reply which is what did

i am not the OP

Edited by Joker54

2 minutes ago, Joker54 said:

I didn’t start the thread, I only pointed out that I received a reply in 10 minutes where others are not getting responses. While I won’t provide a direct quote most might understand that the corporate koolaid related to reduced butler services has not changed.

i am not the OP

Sorry, my mistake about you starting the thread.

However I standby my comment about passing on exactly what X replies as in the past this has helped when the Corporate Office has given conflicting responses to the same question.

1 minute ago, the penguins said:

Sorry, my mistake about you starting the thread.

However I standby my comment about passing on exactly what X replies as in the past this has helped when the Corporate Office has given conflicting responses to the same question.

That’s fine I will happily bow out of this thread going forward. Please don’t read anything into my reply, not meant in an offensive way. I was actually much happier when I was just lurking and not posting.

10 minutes ago, Joker54 said:

That’s fine I will happily bow out of this thread going forward. Please don’t read anything into my reply, not meant in an offensive way. I was actually much happier when I was just lurking and not posting.

No offence taken - over the years we have found that the benefits gained by sharing have been enormous. Most recently the guy who recommended " Under armour" golf pants as the solution to pants getting creased was /is a genius. 

9 hours ago, Joker54 said:

It’s always nice to have more info not less.

9 hours ago, the penguins said:

No offence taken - over the years we have found that the benefits gained by sharing have been enormous. Most recently the guy who recommended " Under armour" golf pants as the solution to pants getting creased was /is a genius. 

Wait.  What is this?  I will search.

53 minutes ago, zitsky said:

Wait.  What is this?  I will search.

Bought 2 pairs (different colours) for £70  (around  $85) in UK in the sale. The pants, had first use on recent TA on Reflection. Approved by the boss  (Anita ) as perfect for smart casual and on chic night. 

11 hours ago, Joker54 said:

1--I only pointed out that I received a reply in 10 minutes where others are not getting responses. While I won’t provide a direct quote

2--I was actually much happier when I was just lurking and not posting.

1--Agree 100 %--- Not necessary to share everything.

2--Please don't---Your contribution is as welcome as anyone's-- 

Unless you don't give a #$@% " Who the Captain is on our cruise in 2026 " and post it.

2 hours ago, the penguins said:

Bought 2 pairs (different colours) for £70  (around  $85) in UK in the sale. The pants, had first use on recent TA on Reflection. Approved by the boss  (Anita ) as perfect for smart casual and on chic night. 

I missed the sale because I’m seeing a price around $100 each?  USA

I stopped wearing jeans when I travel and wear some active pants/shorts from REI on excursions.  I still bring things like dockers as dress pants and Hushpuppy dress shoes.  But I could use suggestions for travel friendly dress slacks.  My tailored pants shrunk at the dry cleaners.  😭

Edited by zitsky

2 minutes ago, zitsky said:

I missed the sale because I’m seeing a price around $100 each?  USA

I stopped wearing jeans when I travel and wear some active pants/shorts from REI on excursions.  I still bring things like dockers as dress pants and Hushpuppy dress shoes.  But I could use suggestions for travel friendly dress slacks.  My tailored pants shrunk at the dry cleaners.  😭

I was so pleased with mine I thought I would look for another pair before we fly home (currently in McKinney) and was surprised at the price. Guess I will wait until we are back in the UK. The low price I got was instore on the bargain rail. Good luck with your search.