Earliest Debarkation?

So I’m new to Royal and wondering what the typical time debarkation starts for those who do self assist? Trying to plan my flight. Going out of FLL so I know I don’t have to worry about travel time to the airport. I know some cruise lines debarkation can usually start around 6:30

The time your ship arrives into port would be helpful but usually it's anywhere from 1/2 hour to 45 min. Line up early as there will probably be a line. We were just off Liberty which docked at 7:00am and were first off at 7:30 but that was with the suite concierge's first group.  

We did self assist last Saturday at Ft. Lauderdale. Estimated time was 8:15. When I turned on the tv at 7:50 to watch for our group to be called it already had been. We quickly walked off and were in a cab before 8:30.  My guess is our group was called around 7:30. 

We're close enough to drive, and last week we were IN OUR CAR ready to drive at 7:18.  Usually it's more like 7:40-7:45.  

If the ship has a line, you'll stand still for a long time ... then when the line starts moving, you'll move fast. 

Set yourself up for success by being able to manage your luggage easily (even if you must take an escalator), having your Ship ID and documents at the ready.  

However, if I were counting on making a plane flight, the danger of missing the flight would be in the back of my mind all week.  I'd count on being off the ship by 7:30 (that's realistic) ... then add drive time ... and I'd want at least 2 hours at the airport before the flight.  Yes, that means waiting, but it's safer.