How to find which category booked?

amby6063

I’m sailing on Symphony in January. I called today and upgraded from a neighbourhood gty to an ocean view gty. My invoice though still just says balcony gty and I can still bid for an ocean view balcony through Royal up. Any idea where I can see and confirm that it was in fact changed? 

thanks! 

IMG_6246.png

8 minutes ago, amby6063 said:

I’m sailing on Symphony in January. I called today and upgraded from a neighbourhood gty to an ocean view gty. My invoice though still just says balcony gty and I can still bid for an ocean view balcony through Royal up. Any idea where I can see and confirm that it was in fact changed? 

thanks! 

IMG_6246.png

On Royals invoices they do not show the actual category booked ie XN vs XB.

I would just call in and ask the rep what category they have you listed in without giving them any background information.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

1 minute ago, dcgrumpy said:

Did you get a new confirmation? Oceanview Balcony Guarantee should say XB-GTY

I got a new receipt emailed but there’s no code on it anywhere. Or my old one for that matter 🙂 just says Stateroom : gty and online says balcony guarantee. Hmmm. 

2 minutes ago, amby6063 said:

I got a new receipt emailed but there’s no code on it anywhere. Or my old one for that matter 🙂 just says Stateroom : gty and online says balcony guarantee. Hmmm. 

Really don't know why Royal does not list the specific category on their invoices that they provide to guests who book direct.  The guest copy of the invoice that Royal provides to travel agents shows the category

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, amby6063 said:

You're right. Sorry I was thinking of when it's booked through a TA vs booking it yourself. 

• Like 1