Black Friday starts the 9th.

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

We have been to the beach club a bunch of times of the years.    We always enjoy the area.   You feel like you are at a beach resort.    Plenty of chairs and umbrellas.  I have never seen it full even with 2 large ships docked for the day.    They will serve you drinks at your lounge chair, just raise the little flag on the lounger and a staff member will be right over to help you     The towels there are so much nicer than those blue towels.    Floating mat is included.     The beach area is very clean and easy to get in and out of the water, no big drop offs in the sand.   

The swimming pool is also very nice and is accessible for anyone with mobility issues.   Bathroom and I believe I saw showers also available within the club.   

The food is Terrific.  When you first enter the area they have a hostess that will make a lunch reservation (or you can make a reservation ahead of time while onboard your ship).   We picked 1 pm but then decided we were ready around 12:30 and had no problem with getting a table.   When there in September we had grilled lobster and filet mignon and they brought out extra lobster--no additional charge.     I do not remember the name of it but we split a fabolous chocolate brownie desert (it was very large).       We normally don't eat that much for lunch so we had salads for dinner that night.     

Thanks! I booked it. Glad to know float matts included. That is not listed in the description. We like those.

I will say the RCL group black Friday sale worked in my favor. Kudos to RCL for offering a good deal.

I just bought shore excursions for a Harmony of the Seas family cruise this Spring and saved (according to the site) over $2,000. For a $7,000 total shore excursion spend, that's nice savings.

Having said this, I tracked pricing from a few months ago and so actually saved closer to $1,700. Still, good savings.

Unlimited specialty dining, internet and premium drinks already included with each of my three rooms, so no need to buy anything else. Oh, except I did book several spa treatments, also with good pricing.

RCL did well by me.

Edited by buncosquad
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...