Constellation - Sky Suite on 8th floor

NiceAunt

Greetings!  

Has anyone stayed in a Sky Suite on the 8th floor of the Constellation recently?   There are some concerning photos of a balcony cabin as well as the public areas on the 4th floor on a Facebook page for this ship (water leaks, wet/dry vacs in the hallways, stains, painters tape around the doors, etc).  The pics are from someone on board now.    

Not going to change our minds, just curious. 

Thank you! 

We are on the Edge that just came out of dry dock and there are places with painters tape.  I can’t recall a cruise where there wasn’t painters tape somewhere, regular maintenance.  There was a a/c leak outside our suite so came across a fan drying the carpet. Not a big deal. 

As you know the Connie is an older ship so not not as flashy as the newer ships, but her crew has been outstanding for years.  When you are ranked against the newer, fancier ships you work harder and the crews on the Connie have always been amazing.  When I get off a ship I don’t really think about oh my upholstery was rust and gold not grey and taupe; but how was I treated, did the crew make my vacation special and were those around me happy or just putting in time.

• Like 4