Need to contact guest onboard Onward

Richk582

Hello all

i need to contact a guest that is sailing onboard Onward right now. They have not returned any email or text messages since they were supposed to board the ship. I tried the ship dial service but it never transfers me to the Onward it always says invalid entry. Does anyone have a suggestion how to contact a guest onboard?

thanks!

17 minutes ago, Richk582 said:

Hello all

i need to contact a guest that is sailing onboard Onward right now. They have not returned any email or text messages since they were supposed to board the ship. I tried the ship dial service but it never transfers me to the Onward it always says invalid entry. Does anyone have a suggestion how to contact a guest onboard?

thanks!

Have you tried ringing Azamara?

42 minutes ago, AnnaNicole said:

Also try:

OnwardGuestEmergency@Azamara.com

I tested that previously and, despite being in the same format as the other ships, just bounced.  Head office said there was no direct alternative!

Thank you for contacting Azamara.

Unfortunately, we do not have an email address for this function. However, we do offer Wi-Fi onboard that would enable you to check your personal email. If this isn’t an option, friends or family can call us at [UK office contact number] and we can send a message to the ship for you.

Please let us know fi additional assistance is needed.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, fruitmachine said:

I tested that previously and, despite being in the same format as the other ships, just bounced.  Head office said there was no direct alternative!

Thank you for contacting Azamara.

Unfortunately, we do not have an email address for this function. However, we do offer Wi-Fi onboard that would enable you to check your personal email. If this isn’t an option, friends or family can call us at [UK office contact number] and we can send a message to the ship for you.

Please let us know fi additional assistance is needed.

interesting. I did try that email and did not get a bounceback.  I'll respond to the thread if someone from the ship responds.  Someone just responded to the roll call, hopefully, I can connect with them.   🤞

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Richk582 said:

interesting. I did try that email and did not get a bounceback.  I'll respond to the thread if someone from the ship responds.  Someone just responded to the roll call, hopefully, I can connect with them.   🤞

The bounceback I got went to spam.  It took me a couple of days to spot it. This was just five weeks ago.

From memory, it was Azamara''s email gateway saying that the specific address didn't exist.

9 minutes ago, fruitmachine said:

The bounceback I got went to spam.  It took me a couple of days to spot it. This was just five weeks ago.

From memory, it was Azamara''s email gateway saying that the specific address didn't exist.

Ah, you're right!  I see the bounceback in spam.  Luckily someone from the roll call responded and I was able to connect with her.  If it wasn't for her I would have been out of luck.  Thanks again everyone

• Like 7