Next cruise deposit

colesc15

On board right now. I did a next cruise deposit over 24 hours ago, but haven't gotten the email. When I check the app, it just says I'll get an email within 24 hours. 

Any idea who I'd need to speak with on board tonight if it doesn't show up? We get off the ship tomorrow morning. Normally I get the email within a few hours of doing it. Screenshot_20231110_103745_Royal2.thumb.jpg.a85b98d9d1c3dd179d29ca3674370e2d.jpg

31 minutes ago, colesc15 said:

On board right now. I did a next cruise deposit over 24 hours ago, but haven't gotten the email. When I check the app, it just says I'll get an email within 24 hours. 

Any idea who I'd need to speak with on board tonight if it doesn't show up? We get off the ship tomorrow morning. Normally I get the email within a few hours of doing it. Screenshot_20231110_103745_Royal2.thumb.jpg.a85b98d9d1c3dd179d29ca3674370e2d.jpg

Did they give you an invoice.  If so, check you CC for the deposit and then don't worry about the e-mail.

Also, does the OBC $ amount appear on the invoice because sometimes they tell me that it's applied by Miami and will be reflected on the attachment to the e-mail.

Edited by nelblu

3 minutes ago, colesc15 said:

I did it through the app. Normally you get the blank invoice shortly after but still haven't. 

Is it a future certificate and not an actual booked sail.  No matter what method the next cruise agent should have printed a paper invoice/certificate.

Edited by nelblu
  • Like 1

Just now, nelblu said:

Is it a future certificate and not an actual booked sail.  No matter what method the next cruise agent should have printed a paper invoice/certificate.

As I said before, I didn't do it with an agent. I did it through the app using the next cruise option.... 

Just now, smokeybandit said:

Do you see the reservation in your account?

It's an open booking, but you have a reservation ID

I don't. The only thing I can see related to it is that screen shot I attached and where it says booking id it just says pending still in the app. 

Normally I'd say go to the NextCruise office and ask them to print the confirmation. But they only have access to NextCruise bookings. Since you did it through the app, while choosing the NextCruise option, I don't know if they can see it. All you can do is go ask. Go towards the end of their hours when the crowd should be smaller. If they can't see the reservation they should at least be able to make a phone call to get it straightened out.

Just now, SG65CB said:

Normally I'd say go to the NextCruise office and ask them to print the confirmation. But they only have access to NextCruise bookings. Since you did it through the app, while choosing the NextCruise option, I don't know if they can see it. All you can do is go ask. Go towards the end of their hours when the crowd should be smaller. If they can't see the reservation they should at least be able to make a phone call to get it straightened out.

We popped in and it sounds like the onboard next cruise group processes all the ones that come in via the app so she said they're just backed up. Interesting it isn't just automated. She said I should see it tonight 

• Like 1

Go to Next Cruise and ask about it. I just got off Liberty and booked through the app very early in the cruise. When I got my email and invoice, they had my husband’s name listed for the reservation. I went to Next Cruise and she redid it with my name for the booking. 

1 hour ago, sandebeach said:

Go to Next Cruise and ask about it. I just got off Liberty and booked through the app very early in the cruise. When I got my email and invoice, they had my husband’s name listed for the reservation. I went to Next Cruise and she redid it with my name for the booking. 

When I did it on my last cruise they sent the email to my 14 year old daughter instead of me. I, however, did it in person. They quickly fixed it at the Next Cruise. 

• Like 1