ANTICIPATION….for the Jubilee

Sundsgn

*sing it with me now*

Anticipation. That’s what they should have named her because that’s all I feel. I love the digging and the research and the filling of the brain with knowledge of all the things for a Vacation.

I’m being forced to learn the virtue of the great unknown. The patience, anxiously awaiting her arrival after sea trials - and awaiting the first sail review. A post-trip overview perhaps….or a Live From the Jubilee - better yet! I feel guilty for even hoping someone will do me the favor of spilling the tea since I, myself, have never had the courage to write one. Although I’ve wanted to with the best of intentions.

Alas. No FunTimes to dive into in advance. No idea if the Jubilee is using the same old menu or the combo old and new…or could it possibly be a brand new Emeril flavored dining extravaganza? No Dive-In movie announcements yet. Exciting new roller coaster and cooking classes…new cocktails to explore. I can hardly take the unknowing of it all!

I suppose I could scroll through Mardi Gras posts or Celebration menus but would it even compare or be the same? They are promising this to be a ship and experience like none of the others. It’s a bit like being lost at sea…but at least what I do know is I will get to board the Anticipation, I mean Jubilee, soon and that will have to be enough knowing for now.

How about you fellow Jubilee-ers?

• Like 1